Cultivate Conference is an agriculture technology conference that convenes innovators to explore technology innovations they’ve created, are currently building, or are searching for in their industry. The conference seeks to energize the AgTech community by showcasing the latest innovation in AgTech and how it solves real world problems faced by the agriculture industry. Take a look at photos from last year's Cultivate Conference!
Goals of the Conference:
- Accelerate innovation in agriculture by exposing work being done in the industry
- Provide a platform for growers to give their feedback on work being done in AgTech
- Create connections between startups, corporations, investors, growers, and universities
- Highlight public-private partnerships in the industry and areas of opportunity
What to Expect:
- Networking Opportunities: The conference will be peppered with plenty of networking opportunities and we will create space for attendees to connect.
- Relevant Content: Conference content will be woven in a narrative format to keep everyone engaged.
- Hybrid: This event will be hybrid so participants can attend in-person or virtually.
- Workshops: There will be workshops and meetings conducted around a variety of topics between Tuesday, June 29 - Thursday, June 30.
- Farm Management
- Farm of the Future
- Farmer Challenges
Those involved in or interested in the agtech industry, including growers, startups, corporations, ecosystem builders, government entities, research institutions, and investors.
If you are interested in getting involved, email or call Andrew Jason (email@example.com | 218-556-2922)
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 29
Bushel + Grand Farm Shindig
- Located at Broadway Square
THURSDAY, JUNE 30
Coffee + Registration
Startup Pitch Sessions
Demystifying Ag Financing
Panel: How North Dakota Can Be A Leader in Ag + Energy
Farm of the Future Speaker Series
Panel: Farmer’s Final Say
Sustainability Speaker Series
Venture Capital Panel
Social Hour + Networking
Traceability Speaker Series
Speakers Coming Soon